top of page
Next Primary is August, 2022
Sedgwick County Election Office: https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/elections/how-do-i-vote/#Voting%20Options
Become a Voter
- To vote, you must register with the Election Office, be a United States citizen, and be at least 18 years old by the next general election.
- When you register, you can affiliate with a party or be unaffiliated. During partisan primary elections, unaffiliated voters may affiliate when voting.
1) Vote Early by Mail
- Complete an Advanced Voting Application: https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media/29987/fillable-sedgwick-advance-application-ps-3417-update-07-10-2019-1.pdf
- The Election Office begins mailing these 20 days before the primary; the latest it will be mailed to a voter is 7 days before the election.
- If returning by mail, it must be postmarked by election day
- Or return the ballot to the Election Office, any Early Voting location, or an Election Day polling location by 7 pm on Election Day
2) Vote Early in Person
- Go to one of these locations: https://www.sedgwickcounty.org/media/57693/2020-general-evc.pdf
3) Vote in Person at Poll
- Find your poll location: https://myvoteinfo.voteks.org/voterview
bottom of page