General Election Tuesday, November 3
Become a Voter
- To vote, you must register with the Election Office, be a United States citizen, and be at least 18 years old by the next general election.
- When you register, you can affiliate with a party or be unaffiliated. During partisan primary elections, unaffiliated voters may affiliate when voting.
1) Vote Early by Mail
- The Election Office begins mailing these 20 days before the primary; the latest it will be mailed to a voter is 7 days before the election.
- If returning by mail, it must be postmarked by election day
- Or return the ballot to the Election Office, any Early Voting location, or an Election Day polling location by 7 pm on Election Day
2) Vote Early in Person
3) Vote in Person at Poll